Last updated: October 23rd, 2021
1. Important definitions and information
2. What personal information we collect
3. How we use your personal information
4. How we share your personal information
5. What personal information third-parties collect
6. How we store your personal information and data
7. Your rights concerning your personal information
8. Use of our website by minors
9. Our response to Do Not Track signals
11. How we use behavior advertising
14. How you can contact us for more information
1. Important Definitions and Information
“Personal information” includes “provided information” and “device information”. We collect personal information when you visit and use the Daly Law, LLC website.
“Provided information” is used to describe information and data that you provide to us directly.
“Device Information” is a collective term used to reference information that we collect from the device you are using when you visit the Daly Law, LLC website.
Device information includes:
1. “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Daly Law, LLC website.
2. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Daly Law, LLC website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
3. “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Daly Law, LLC website, we automatically collect certain information from your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Daly Law, LLC website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Daly Law, LLC website, and information about how you interact with the Daly Law, LLC website. As stated above, we refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to communicate with you and provide you with information or advertising.
We use your device information for advertising and functionality.
Your device information helps us advertise to you and others with similar device information. This information is sometimes shared with third-parties for advertising.
Your device information helps us recognize you on our website and recognize your previously selected preferences. This is included, but not limited to, your location and preferred language.
4. How We Share Your Personal Information
We share your personal information with third-parties to help us use your personal information.
The types of third parties we may share your personal information with include:
Payment processors we utilize to help us securely store and manage payment information,
Providers of security and fraud prevention tools and services, and;
Providers of data aggregation and analytics software that allow us to monitor and optimize the Daly Law, LLC website.
The third-party services we currently use are Facebook, Instagram, Google Workspace, Google Analytics, Wix, LawPay, and Express VPN.
We may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
5. Personal Information Third-Parties Collect
6. How We Store Your Personal Information and Data
We store your personal information and data within the Daly Law, LLC online platforms. We currently use Google Workspace and a backed-up external hard drive located within our insured office space at 2547 Shelby Street, Indianapolis, IN 46203. We will maintain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information stored on our servers. No computer network or data transmission on the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we do not take responsibility for any type of targeted attack or breach. When you visit or use the Daly Law, LLC website you are doing so at your own risk.
7. Your Rights Concerning Your Personal Information
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), you also have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection regulator.
8. Use Of Our Website By Minors
The Daly Law, LLC website is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13.
9. Our Response to “Do Not Track” Signals
The Daly Law, LLC website does not respond to “do not alter” or “Do Not Track” (DNT) requests or signals (California Do Not Track).
To disable cookies from Google Ads, you can do so by visiting https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
11. How We Use Behavioral Advertising
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
You can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
14. How You Can Contact Us For More Information
You can contact us at any time to learn more about how your personal information is being used and/or to exercise your rights concerning your personal information.
Call: +1 (219) 510-2097
Write: 3906 Liberty Drive,
Valparaiso, IN 46383